View Our Portfolio
We design, develop and maintain a lot of websites. This portfolio displays just some of our work. Some are small simple sites which don’t change very often. Others are large dynamic ecommerce sites with complex databases. Every website project we work on is important to us, regardless of its size. Take a look through our portfolio below to see some of the websites we have created.
Sometimes our clients don’t really know what they want. They allow us to have total freedom to design and develop however we see fit. Other times we are given very strict rules and guidelines as to how the website should look and function. Either way, we’re happy to provide our client with a great looking website which contains a lot of functionality.
The internet is changing on a daily basis. There are new features being made available all the time. We consult with our clients to make them aware of what all their options are. We help them decide what is important, and what should be avoided.
All of the websites we develop are up to the latest industry coding standards. Some also have additional feature sets, not necessarily viewable on the website itself. These may include some or all of the following:
- Search engine friendly website addresses.
- Search engine friendly coding (including page titles, meta tags and extensive use of css coding).
- Search bar for internal searching within the website.
- Ability for the client to edit the content of the website themselves through an online, password-protected administration area.
- Integration with:
- Customized favicon (the little icon in the browser’s address bar)
- Date display (this can be done in any date format)
- Customized Google map (usually added to the contact page)