- On the device go to settings.
- Next go to mail contacts and calendars.
- Select the proper email account.
- Tap on the email address again.
- On the bottom of that page select advanced.
- On the bottom of that page in the field imap path/prefix type in INBOX in all capitals.
- After hit the advanced tab on the top left and then select done on the top right.
- The issue should then be resolved.
Delete messages from the iPhone 5.
In order to be able to delete email messages from the iPhone 5, follow these instructions:
Email Setup ( Views : 1441 )
Email Setup - iPhone ( Views : 1263 )